She Bangs!

From me

I *heart* bangs. They're such a great way to make you look and feel like a whole new person.

I've been told that my face shape and stick straight hair don't really go well with bangs, but I keep giving it a try. Perhaps because so many others look so fabulous with bangs.

See exhibit A: Anne Hathaway. (Picture by George Pimentel.)

Exhibit B: Zooey Deschanel. (Picture from cbc.ca)

Exhibit C: Anna Ellison from Charm City Cakes

Since my bob has completely grown out, it was time to try the bangs again. Yes, the stick straight hair, small eyes, and small forehead are not ideal for the Anne-Hathaway-bangs, but I will always *heart* bangs, even when they're only semi-fabulous on me. And I didn't cut my hair "boy short," so Dustin is elated.

From me

wubecca –   – (January 17, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

i had to search for this post because i'm having trouble committing to bangs today. but i think i'm going to get them. tonite. i'm also very impulsive, lol! xo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP