Drum roll...

No, I'm not switching jobs, or having another baby (yet), or moving to Portland.

My big announcement is the start of my new project: Purple Workbench.

I've had so much fun blabbing about anything and everything on "done well" over the last 4 and a half years, but it's time to refocus.

I've always had hopes that my creative life would one day take center stage, and although I'm still not there yet, I think Purple Workbench is a step in the right direction.

So mosey on over.

purpleworkbench.com

It's still in its early stages. My logo isn't up. I haven't even started my facebook account. But I *have* broken into the world of Twitter! Don't get too excited. I still don't know how to tweet.

Please visit me in my new home! It's going to be slow and steady, but hopefully just as exciting and maybe a great way to spend creative time with you in person!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP