Laptop cozy

I've had the wonderful pleasure of enjoying the life with a macbook pro for a little over a year. I've now graciously donated it to Dustin, as we decided he would make better use of it in his last year of his phd studies and especially now that he's teaching a lecture at the University of Toronto. I'm nice that way.

The laptop now sees much more of the world; Dustin brings it everywhere with him. It made sense that I make it a nice laptop travelling case.



I used Elizabeth Hartman's tutorial. Her tutorials are always among my favourites. I have her quilting book and love reading her blog "Oh, Fransson!"

It's tough for me to use fabrics that aren't super girly, vibrant, or whimsical. But I couldn't have Dustin's students laughing at his laptop cozy. I dug out some cute dog-bone fabric and fuzzy red and black hound's tooth fabric. Masculine-cute.


I finished it off with a little personalized stitch.


Jennifer Anne  – (October 16, 2011 at 12:07 AM)  

looks great! I'm so humbled by your crafting skills. And, you are a pro at embroidery now! I need to get on making some projects of my own. Maybe I'll add this one to the list.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP