Max of many faces

From Maximus
I haven't done much sewing as of late. Little projects here and there. Some pillow cases. But I had a valid distraction: my cutest nephew, Maximus.

My sister and her family came to visit me on the weekend to help pass the dreary Toronto rain. We spent the weekend eating and relaxing and playing with Max until he gave us the face of utter melancholy. Usually a happy baby, there was moments when he was happiest exercising his lungs.

From Maximus

I wish my stories about Max were longer and more exciting, but until he can do more than eat, poop, and drool, a couple "oooo"s and "ahhhh"s of his cuteness will have to suffice.

From Maximus

I have recovered from his love spell and will soon tell all about some more sewing adventures (could it be?! Another birdie sling?) and some ambitious plans for my garden.

wubecca –   – (March 20, 2010 at 8:54 PM)  

is that a dunwell patchwork quilt i see Max lying on?! cute! (the baby and the blanket)...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP