Zippidy Doo Dah!


The zippered pouch: a great way to use up some leftover fabric scraps!

Our church had a craft sale last week and I decided that I should try and use some of the scraps leftover from birdie sling bags and other projects.

There are so many tutorials online for making zippered pouches; I started with this one and then made my own adjustments (like a small rounded gusset so the pouches weren't so flat.) They turn out so great and take under and hour from start to finish!






Anonymous –   – (December 7, 2010 at 4:28 AM)  

0KF!
these are super cute! miss you!
~ 9SC44

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2011 at 1:15 PM)  

It's my christmas gift!!! I love the pouch! It has earned a permanent spot in my purse as a make-up bag. Gone are the days where I have to endlessly look for my lipgloss/balm at the bottom of the purse. I love it!!! :)


-Joelle

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP