Shirt and tie



This Christmas, my sister asked us specifically to avoid buying toys for her two sons. They were overflowing with toys (I stayed in their guest bedroom, which resembled much more of a Toys R Us warehouse than a bedroom.)

I stumbled upon this tie tee-shirt on omi creates and decided it was the perfect blend of "crafty" without overcommitting myself to a homemade Christmas present that may not ever get completed...



I bought some basic long sleeve (Ottawa in the winter is coooold!) t-shirts from Old Navy and machine appliquéd a tie directly on the front of two shirts: one for my 2-year old nephew, Max, and one for a my 6-month old nephew, Ryker.  I also decided to make some bow-tie shirts with a little pleat in the bow.

Without the monkey-suit-feel of a tux, Max was able to add a little pizazz to his outfit!

wubecca –   – (December 28, 2011 at 4:40 PM)  

VERY cute + charming on the wee boys =) happy christmas kells + dustin + the fam!!! i love the shirts!

Jennifer Anne  – (January 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM)  

Learning the first rule of style early on. It's always better to be over dressed then under. Dapper on, boys.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP