Bloody Generous Friends

Since I first posted about my Grandma Initiative, it's been so exciting to hear about all the donations being made on behalf of my grandma. Such generous people!

I didn't realize it, but when donating blood in honour of someone, Canadian Blood Services can actually put the donation in writing!



From grandma initiative


Such a moving thing: donating in honour of someone. How I wish I could do it.

Thank you, Steve, Mymy, and Andrew.



From grandma initiative


Dustin was donating on and off for a while now. Since the Grandma Initiative, he's been donating regularly. Two weeks ago, he made his tenth donation!




From grandma initiative

I wonder how high the numbers go on the pins? If Dustin can donate every two months (approximately) that's 6 donations a year, so in five years, he could have a pin that says 40!

Thanks to everyone who donated as part of the Grandma Initiative! If you've donated as part of this initiative and haven't already sent me a quick note: please do! I've estimated that the number of donations to this initiative is something like a dozen. Half way to my goal!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP