C is for Cookie

From Food
This is my favourite cookie recipe ever. And I've made a many cookies.

(I leave out the cinnamon. Cinnamon and chocolate? Yucky. At least in this recipe. If you're more of an oatmeal-raisin cookie fan, then switch the chocolate for raisins and leave the cinnamon. Cinnamon and raisins? That's yummy.)

Not only is it only 87 calories per cookie, but they are also made with whole wheat flour. Wait! Don't leave! The whole wheat flour really works with this recipe. It stands up to the heartiness of the oatmeal. That, and you can't even tell that it's whole wheat (unlike when you eat whole wheat pasta. Yucky.)

I made a double batch of these cookies for my colleagues at work when I left for a job rotation. They're basically my go-to cookies. Dustin's rating? 8/10. but only because I put 3/4 cup of chocolate chips. If you're a chocolate lover, and don't care about the calories, try 1 cup or even 1 1/4 cups. I don't know if I'd do much more than that... If you do, maybe try the mini chocolate chips.

From Food
Some other recipes I've done recently: Anna Olsen's Lemon Cheesecake Mousse, and Ina's Chocolate Cupcakes and Peanut Butter Icing. Both sublime. Er... I guess the cheesecake is sub-lemon?

From Food

From Food

Cheryl  – (October 17, 2009 at 12:26 AM)  

Those oatmeal chocolate chip cookies look yummy and who cares about the 87 calories per cookie ;)

I have shipped out your fabric order and have included a few freebies for ya!

wubecca –   – (November 3, 2009 at 6:01 PM)  

i found your blog!
i just had to comment on the lemon mousse picture - delicious!
and i'm going to try out the cookies.
xo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP