A new park of smells

Mackenzie loves walks. What dog doesn't? But I was getting the impression that she was outgrowing her neighbourhood. Same smells everywhere. And it didn't help that there was a serious lack of squirrels.

Today I decided to take her on a new adventure. We took the bus (the TTC allows dogs on the bus/subway system!) to Dufferin Grove park and had a nice morning in the sun.

From Mackenzie

From Mackenzie

Mackenzie even made an appearance at a one year old's birthday party! She usually isn't very good at staying still for kids to pet her; this abnormal politeness may have had something to do with the croissant that one of the kids was carrying.

From Mackenzie

I've been blogging for a couple hours now, and Mackenzie has been sleeping at my feet snoring louder than my brother, Kirk. She must have had a marvelous time!

From Mackenzie

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP