Good things grow-oh, in On-tario!

From Out and About

I love farmer's markets. Too bad I can't ever remember to go to them!

There is a farmer's market at Nathan Phillips Square every Wednesday and my coworker remembers to go every week. It wouldn't be until 2pm on Wednesday afternoon that I remember about the market because my coworker would walk by my desk eating a fresh cob of corn.

I finally remembered to go on the very last week of Fresh Wednesdays and came home with some beautiful fresh flowers.

From Out and About

Although it's Wednesday, I won't be able to visit the market today because we're going camping on the French River until Sunday! No posts until next week! Cross your fingers for no rain in the Sudbury area!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP