And the winner is...

Thanks everyone for sharing about all your favourite charities and good-causes.


We've got some sponsor children, Kiva, Power to Change, Opportunity International Canada, local churches, Canadian Blood Services, WWF, retirement homes, the homeless: you guys are awesome!!!

And the winner is:

Comment #6 is Mrs Niles!!!! My brother, Kirk, played witness.

Thanks so much for all the great comments! Hope you like the bag, Mrs Niles. You sound like someone who would like crafty bags!

Shoot me an email at donewellblog[at]gmail.com and I'll mail you your brand new quilted make up bag!


Emily  – (February 15, 2011 at 8:19 PM)  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I didn't check my google reader for a weekend and all this happened?????

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP