Coocookiekie


Jenn wrote a blog post about a cookie. A super awesome cookie. Because it was stuffed with another cookie. A cookie within a cookie. A coocookiekie. It's like the sequel to Inception where we have to try and do a third layer of cookie to plant the fat and calories so we don't actually think that we consumed it.

I decided to make these coocookiekies for Paula's birthday. They were a huge hit; we wished we had a video camera to capture everyone's reaction upon discovering an oreo cookie inside of the chocolate chip cookie.

Jenn's originally recipe came from this blog post. But I decided to wing it and use my usual whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. Next time, I will cut back on the chocolate chips in the cookie recipe since the Oreo adds so much extra sweetness anyway.








OneCraftyFox  – (February 27, 2011 at 8:38 AM)  

I had these on Super Bowl weekend... I ate 6 in a row!!! lol

Now I have a craving and no Oreo's. Thanks Kelly. Thanks. A. Lot.

:)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

wubecca –   – (February 27, 2011 at 9:06 PM)  

that is heaven in a cookie. and look at that melted choc chip... mmmm...

Unknown  – (February 28, 2011 at 6:15 PM)  

Yours certainly look much more moist and mouth watering than mine! How were they the next day?

kelly z –   – (March 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM)  

ok i can get lost in this blog. one email and your website at the bottom, and there goes half an hour of me browsing at your wicked projects. i can barely get my super easy quilt done and you're making dresses and bags and recipes, oh my! i love it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP