I am the very model of a modern major general...

I'm in love with a new collection of fabric that the workroom has recently ordered. In LOVE. It's called Rouenneries by French General (for Moda.)

Photo courtesy of the workroom

I want them all. A dress, a shirt, a skirt, a pillow, a duvet cover... the options are endless!

One thing I know for sure, I'm going use the jelly roll to make a lamp shade using this tutorial by rachel of p.s. i quilt.

"In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,I am the very model of a modern Major-General!"

Cheryl  – (November 17, 2009 at 10:13 PM)  

Oh... that is a beautiful collection! Love the colour combination. And love the idea of making a lamp shade out of a jelly roll!

Emily  – (November 20, 2009 at 12:29 AM)  

lamp shade out of a jelly roll! genius!

I just purchased the bottom pink fabric today... it's bee-yoo-ti-ful. but I am spending way too much money at the workroom...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP