I Love Lamp

Photo courtesy of the workroom

So... remember the beautiful Rouenneries by French General fabric that I fell in love with? I finally made that fabric lamp shade! It now sits next to my bed by my fabric hoops. So beautiful! So easy! I love lamp!

From sewing

From sewing


From sewing

Emily  – (January 19, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

cute! love the fabric choices. love the colour palette (oh, pink...)

Elisabeth  – (February 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM)  

Kelly: Love the lamp shade, love the fabric! Did you order the fabrics on-line? Did you pay huge amount of shipping charges?

Kelly  – (February 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM)  

Elisabeth: thanks! Glad you love the shade, too! the workroom is a very cute fabric shop here in Toronto, and they just happened to order a jelly roll of my favourite fabrics! it's nice not to pay shipping and wait for the mail sometimes...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP